1. B-day: Collect reflections (50 points); rehash for revised essay; theme discussion with Mango;bonus point reading opportunity.
2. Monday: Collect portfolios with Mango reader's notebook/dialogue journal; Poetry exploration. Collect Mango books.
3. A-day: Inner/Outer discussion: Bringing all the texts together--teachers will moderate the groups so students can take notes on things to remember while watching.
4. B-day Poetry read.
1. plan to read your additional novel ( from the list 0f 100) over winter break.
2. It will be Drama trimester at Da Grove: Oedipus Rex, Macbeth, Hamlet. Each is a tragedy. Expect death and destruction.
3. Students will have senior interviews in mid-January. We will be preparing for those after winder break.