Sunday, November 30, 2008

Notice to Students Who Did Not Pass Fall Trimester

There are a few students who were unsuccessful at earning the credit for AP English 12 Fall Trimester. If you are one of those students and want to drop AP English for English 12, you can see Mr. Huber in the CRC during the period that you are assigned English, or you can see Mr. Huber after school.

The choice is yours.