Some thing to remember about the paper:
1. This is more your thinking than it is other people's thinking.
2. You need to cite sources accurately in the paper. This includes both direction quotations and paraphrase of ideas. Details can be found in the Writing Guidelines.
3. You probably won't find information through your research directly "on point." You will need to formulate what you learn from those who are dealt with these issues and apply them to your thinking.
4. Be sure that you are aiming for "a lesson about life/theme" from Shakespeare.
5. Your paper needs to keep bringing the reader (me) back to Hamlet.
6. Literary analysis is written in present tense.