Monday, March 2, 2009

Poems that CANNOT be Used Third Trimester

Believe it or not, someone was asking about poetry selection for third trimester presentations! This list includes all the poems (I think) that were presented second trimester, and are therefore, not available to use.

Trimester 2 Poems – 2008-2009
“Acquainted with the Night”
“The Aim was Song”“Barter”
“The Canonization”
"Curiosity"
“Dandelions”
“Death Be Not Proud”
“Desert Places”
“Dover Beach”
“Eggs
“Fire and Ice”’
“I Felt a Funeral in my Brain”
“I Heard a Fly Buzz When I Died”
“I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud”
"if everything happens that cant be done"

“The Immortal Part”
“Incident in a Rose Garden”
"The Indifferent"

“Living in Sin”
“The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock
“The Man He Killed”
"Mind"
“Mirror”
“The Naked and the Nude”
"Ozymandias"
“Parting at Morning”
“The Powwow”
“The Riddle”
“The Road Not Taken”
“The Second Coming”
“Sorting Laundry”
"The State"
“Stopping by the Woods on a Snowy Evening”
“The Story We Know”
“The Tiger”
"Toads"
"Ulysses"
“The Victims”
Vergissmeinnicht